Are you one of the many leaders who wish your people would take more accountability?
Do you yearn for the day when your people will take greater ownership of their work to produce better results?
Well, you’re not alone.
In this episode, I take a look at some simple ways to improve accountability in your team, to hopefully help your people step up and take greater ownership.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
>>> Click here to apply for your complimentary coaching session.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
- Article: 5 Simple Ways to Improve Accountability in Your Team.
- Online Course: Team Accountability Builder Online Course.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #66: How to Feel In Control Without Being a Controlling Boss.
Leave A Comment