Sometimes you’ll come to work feeling like you’re being tested by your people.
They’ll push boundaries, do their own thing and maybe give you some attitude.
It can be super frustrating, but it’s a natural part of leadership especially for leaders new to their role. Sometimes people just need some time to adjust.
In this episode I look at some of the ways that people will try to test your leadership, and some steps you can take to pass the test with flying colours.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: Liked or Respected: Which Would You Rather Be?
- Article: 5 Ways People Will Test Your Leadership.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #87: How to Fix Behaviour Issues In Your Team.
- Article: 3 Simple Reasons Your Team is Missing Deadlines and How to Fix It.
- Article: Alternative explanations.
- Article: Visualisation.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #124: How to Stay Calm In Tricky, Stressful and Uncertain Situations.
- Article: 6 Steps to Deal With Behaviour Issues In Your Team.