Do you find your team reacting to problems rather than taking proactive action?
You’re not alone – this can be a huge problem for team productivity and effectiveness.
In this episode, I look at some of the reasons behind a lack of proactivity, and of course, some steps you can take to try to grow it in your team.
It never feels good to be on the back foot all the time, so instead, let’s see if we can create an environment where proactivity is more likely to happen!
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: Proactive vs Reactive Team Members: Make the Switch.
- Research: Hofstede’s Cultural Insights
- Article: Is Your Team Overwhelmed at Work? Here’s Why You Need to Work at 80%.