In this episode, I interview Robbie Swale who is a Coach and Author of the new book “How to Start When You’re Stuck”.
In this interview we cover a lot of topics including how leaders commonly find themselves getting stuck, as well as a powerful question to ask yourself when you’re struggling to know what action to take.
I’ve been working with Robbie over the last year myself, and as usual in this interview, he comes up with many insights and resources that you can find in the links at the bottom of this page.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Website: Robbie Swale’s Website
- Book: How to Start When You’re Stuck, by Robbie Swale
- Blog: Seth Godin’s Blog
- Book: The Big Leap, by Gay Hendricks
- Book: The War of Art, by Steven Pressfield
- Video: Difficult Conversations by Fred Kofman
- Book: Time to Think, by Nancy Kline