Ever noticed how busyness is often a sign of capability, competence or importance in many workplaces?
Well, it’s time we put a stop to this.
The problem with needing to be busy all the time is that thoughtful leadership suffers.
In this episode, I look at some ways to start to push back against this nonsensical phenomenon and actually start getting real value out of the time we spend at work and in our leadership.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
Like the Show? Leave a Review On Apple Podcasts ✅
👍 If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: The Cult of Busyness: How Leaders Can Kill It.
- Article: Too Busy at Work? Try These 5 Things.
- Article: Do You Have An Effective Team, or Are You Focused on Busywork?
- Recommended Book: Time to Think.
- Article: Risk & Reward: How to Provide Development Opportunities For Your Team.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #76: Don’t Wait for a Crisis: Why Leaders Should Focus On Workplace Wellbeing.
- Podcast: Sleep Scientist Matt Walker – Sleep Chronotypes.