Sometimes thoughtful leaders have a tendency to get in their own way.
It might be not asking for what they really want, putting everyone else’s needs above their own or making assumptions about what’s possible without really knowing.
Whatever the case, this can hurt our leadership and career potential, so in this episode I look at some of the common ways that leaders hold themselves back and what we can start to do about it.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: Are You Holding Yourself Back? Spot the Signs.
- Article: Do You Have a Victim Leadership Mentality?
- Article: How to Put Yourself First: A Guide For Leaders.