Leadership can be daunting, and it can feel like we need to have years of leadership training and study under our belts to feel confident.
The truth is, sometimes leadership is made out to be more complex than it really is. What we often really need is to exercise some simple common sense.
In this episode, I look at some common sense leadership principles you can apply to your leadership, because sometimes it just ain’t that complicated.
Interested in working with me?
If you're interested in potentially working with me, I invite you to apply for a complimentary coaching call.
This can help you to:
- Understand more about how I coach
- Make progress on some of your key challenges; and
- Decide whether we're a good fit to work together.
I can't coach everyone who applies, but if you don't try, we'll never know!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: Common Sense Leadership: Let’s Dumb It Down!
- Article: Don’t Know Your Employees? Here’s Why You Should.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #55: The Importance of Consequences for an Effective Workplace.
- Article: How to Put Yourself First: A Guide For Leaders.