It’s important to understand our team members to create an environment where they can perform at their best. But it’s no different for the leader.
In order to create an environment where you can perform at your best, you need to understand yourself. That includes your preferences, triggers and the situations that have you performing at your best and your worst.
In this episode I cover why it’s so important to understand yourself better, and some good ways to go about it.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: How Knowing Yourself Equals Better Leadership.
- Article: How to Delegate Work to Improve Your Team.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #9: Why It’s Good to Know Your Leadership Weaknesses.
- Clifton’s Strengths: Learn more about the Clifton’s Strengths assessment.
- Coaching: Apply for your complimentary Coaching Session.