It’s important to understand our team members to create an environment where they can perform at their best. But it’s no different for the leader.
In order to create an environment where you can perform at your best, you need to understand yourself. That includes your preferences, triggers and the situations that have you performing at your best and your worst.
In this episode I cover why it’s so important to understand yourself better, and some good ways to go about it.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Interested in working with me?
If you're interested in potentially working with me, I invite you to apply for a complimentary coaching call.
This can help you to:
- Understand more about how I coach
- Make progress on some of your key challenges; and
- Decide whether we're a good fit to work together.
I can't coach everyone who applies, but if you don't try, we'll never know!
- Article: How Knowing Yourself Equals Better Leadership.
- Article: How to Delegate Work to Improve Your Team.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #9: Why It’s Good to Know Your Leadership Weaknesses.
- Clifton’s Strengths: Learn more about the Clifton’s Strengths assessment.
- Coaching: Apply for your complimentary Coaching Session.