It’s very common for leaders to feel low on confidence. After all, they’re often dealing with new situations and challenges which they’ve never had to tackle before.
When we feel unconfident, it can feel like we’re lacking confidence *everywhere* in our leadership.
In reality, there are often a few specific factors or situations that contribute to this feeling, not everything.
In this episode, I take a look at tackling the cause of your leadership confidence issues, rather than focusing on the symptoms. And I leave you with some great questions to ask yourself if you’re low on confidence, so you can get to the bottom of it and start improving.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Interested in working with me?
If you're interested in potentially working with me, I invite you to apply for a complimentary coaching call.
This can help you to:
- Understand more about how I coach
- Make progress on some of your key challenges; and
- Decide whether we're a good fit to work together.
I can't coach everyone who applies, but if you don't try, we'll never know!
- Article: Leadership Confidence Problem? Let’s Diagnose It.
- Podcast: Is a Lack of Confidence Showing In Your Leadership?
- Coaching Applications: Apply for your complimentary coaching session here.