It’s very common for leaders to feel low on confidence. After all, they’re often dealing with new situations and challenges which they’ve never had to tackle before.
When we feel unconfident, it can feel like we’re lacking confidence *everywhere* in our leadership.
In reality, there are often a few specific factors or situations that contribute to this feeling, not everything.
In this episode, I take a look at tackling the cause of your leadership confidence issues, rather than focusing on the symptoms. And I leave you with some great questions to ask yourself if you’re low on confidence, so you can get to the bottom of it and start improving.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: Leadership Confidence Problem? Let’s Diagnose It.
- Podcast: Is a Lack of Confidence Showing In Your Leadership?
- Coaching Applications: Apply for your complimentary coaching session here.