Negative behaviour patterns are common in workplaces, and you’ve probably run into them yourself.
So how do we put a stop to behaviour that impacts team performance and wellbeing?
In this episode, I take a look at this tricky problem and outline some steps you can take to try to make a positive shift in your working environment, for the benefit of yourself, your people and your organisation.
This is the last episode for the year – so be sure to give me an end of year positive review on Apple podcasts below if you liked it, and have a safe and hopefully restful end of the year.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
>>> Click here to apply for your complimentary coaching session.
- Article: Seeing Negative Behaviour Patterns? Here’s How to Stop Them.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #50: Are You Avoiding a Difficult Conversation?
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #104: Why Leaders Must Set Boundaries at Work.
- Leadership Coaching: Apply for your complimentary full coaching session.
Leave A Comment