It’s a common problem for thoughtful leaders – taking on too much work to handle. Often, this comes from trying to help others more than we are trying to help ourselves.
This is an admirable quality, but it can land us in hot water.
In this episode, I look at some of the common causes of taking on too much, and of course, what we can do about them.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
>>> Click here to apply for your complimentary coaching session.
- Article: Taking On Too Much? Here’s Why.
- Article: Don’t Have a Clear Team Purpose? Here’s Why You Need One.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #81: The Power of Setting a Direction for Your Team (and how to do it).
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #80: What to Do When You Have Too Many Priorities.
- Article: Is Optimism Bias Sabotaging Your Leadership?
- Article: How Short Term Thinking Leads to Bad Leadership.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #92: Struggling to Say No? Try These 5 Ways!
- Resource: UK Government guidelines and calculators.
- Coaching: Apply for your Discovery Coaching Session.
Leave A Comment