There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all approach to leadership. Every team is made up of different individuals with varied goals, motivations and personalities.
As a result, you can’t just treat every team you lead the same way. To make matters more complex, every organisation is different too.
However, all is not lost. In my experience, there are a few main factors that I take into account when leading people, and in this episode I’m going to share them with you!
Like the Show? Leave a Review On Apple Podcasts ✅
👍 If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: What Leadership Style Should You Use and When?
- Article: Tailoring Your Leadership Approach: Key Factors to Consider.
- Article: 3 Simple Tips For Successfully Managing Experienced People.
- Article: Risk & Reward: How to Provide Development Opportunities For Your Team.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #132: Would You Rather Be Liked or Respected?
- Leadership Coaching: Apply for your complimentary coaching session here.