Many of us are still caught in the busyness mindset – where we feel like we should be rushing around busy all day. However, in my experience, I’ve found that this is not a great way to show up as a leader.
Doing less is the key, allowing us to focus our effort to our most important priorities.
In this episode, I look at some of the key benefits of doing less, and some ways that you can make it happen in your work environment.
What steps can you take to start doing less today?
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
>>> Click here to apply for your complimentary coaching session.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
- Article: Why Doing Less Is Better Leadership.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #81: The Power of Setting a Direction for Your Team (and how to do it).
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #58: Why Leaders Should Do More Planning (and Why They Don’t).
- Leadership coaching: Apply for your complimentary Discovery Session.
Leave A Comment