Many of us are still caught in the busyness mindset – where we feel like we should be rushing around busy all day. However, in my experience, I’ve found that this is not a great way to show up as a leader.
Doing less is the key, allowing us to focus our effort to our most important priorities.
In this episode, I look at some of the key benefits of doing less, and some ways that you can make it happen in your work environment.
What steps can you take to start doing less today?
Book Your Discovery Coaching Session
I invite you to a 90-minute Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
Like the Show? Leave a Review On Apple Podcasts ✅
👍 If you like this episode, please take a few minutes to leave a review on Apple Podcasts (Note: you have to scroll to the bottom to leave a review).
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: Why Doing Less Is Better Leadership.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #81: The Power of Setting a Direction for Your Team (and how to do it).
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #58: Why Leaders Should Do More Planning (and Why They Don’t).
- Leadership coaching: Apply for your complimentary Discovery Session.