Many thoughtful leaders suffer from the common problem of putting their own needs last, and focusing on everyone else first.
This is admirable, but over time, this can lead to a situation where you are working on everyone else’s priorities and sacrificing your own time and effort. It’s hard to lead effectively in this situation!
In this episode, I look at some good ways to start putting yourself first and setting boundaries, so you can lead effectively and show up as the best leader you can be, each day.
Book Your Discovery Coaching Session
I invite you to a 90-minute Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
Like the Show? Leave a Review On Apple Podcasts ✅
👍 If you like this episode, please take a few minutes to leave a review on Apple Podcasts (Note: you have to scroll to the bottom to leave a review).
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: How to Put Yourself First: A Guide For Leaders.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #80: What to Do When You Have Too Many Priorities.
- Article: Setting Boundaries at Work: Why It’s Crucial.
- Leadership Coaching: Get in touch and let’s start a conversation.