Many thoughtful leaders have a habit of overthinking things.
It’s great to be thoughtful, but too much thinking can turn into a lack of action. You can also tie yourself in knots trying to come up with the perfect plan or strategy, when simply getting on with the task might be a better use of your time.
However, we don’t overthink things because we like it. We do it for a reason.
In this episode, I take a look at why you might be overthinking and some steps in place to try to reduce this behaviour so you can get on and start taking action!
Book Your Discovery Coaching Session
I invite you to a 90-minute Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
Like the Show? Leave a Review On Apple Podcasts ✅
👍 If you like this episode, please take a few minutes to leave a review on Apple Podcasts (Note: you have to scroll to the bottom to leave a review).
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: How Being a Perfectionist Leader is Killing Your Leadership.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #123: Common Leadership Fears and How to Challenge Them.
- Article: How Leaders Can Survive & Thrive Working “In the Grey”.
- Article: The Importance of Planning and Why Leaders Can’t Ignore It.
- Article: Is Passive Leadership Destroying Your Team’s Motivation?
- Article: Overthinking Things? How Thoughtful Leaders Can Stop It.