Wellbeing is no joke. Working long hours and experiencing stress and pressure is still seen as a badge of honour in many workplaces, but it’s time we put a stop to it.
And the best people to make a change are leaders in our organisations! In this episode, I take a look at some simple ways to support wellbeing for your people, to improve motivation, productivity and help people work more effectively rather than heading for burnout.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Beyond Blue Australian research study: The State of Workplace Mental Health in Australia.
- American Institute of Stress statistics
- Meditation statistics by TheGoodBody
- Headspace: Meditation app
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #80: What to Do When You Have Too Many Priorities
- Article: 1 to 1 Meetings: Let’s Make Them Better
- Article: The myth of multi-tasking
- Leadership coaching – apply for your complimentary coaching session.