Passive aggressive behaviour can be quite common in the workplace, as many of us work in a relatively polite society. Passive aggressive behaviour is a way for people to say “No” and push back on you, without direct confrontation.
Needless to say, it can also be one of the most frustrating behaviours to encounter in the workplace!
Leaders are likely to run into this behaviour because we are in the business of making change… and many people don’t like change. In fact, they’d rather that you just left them alone!
In this episode, I’ll take a look at some common signs of passive aggressive behaviour and what you can do about it.
Like the Show? Leave a Review On Apple Podcasts ✅
👍 If you like this episode, please take a few minutes to leave a review on Apple Podcasts (Note: you have to scroll to the bottom to leave a review).
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Book Your Discovery Coaching Session
I invite you to a 90-minute Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
- Article: Seeing Passive Aggressive Behaviour at Work? Let’s Deal With It.
- Article: Seeing Resistance to Change In Your Team? Do This.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast Episode #50: Are You Avoiding a Difficult Conversation?
- Coaching: Apply for Your Discovery Coaching Session.