Passive aggressive behaviour can be quite common in the workplace, as many of us work in a relatively polite society. Passive aggressive behaviour is a way for people to say “No” and push back on you, without direct confrontation.
Needless to say, it can also be one of the most frustrating behaviours to encounter in the workplace!
Leaders are likely to run into this behaviour because we are in the business of making change… and many people don’t like change. In fact, they’d rather that you just left them alone!
In this episode, I’ll take a look at some common signs of passive aggressive behaviour and what you can do about it.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Interested in working with me?
If you're interested in potentially working with me, I invite you to apply for a complimentary coaching call.
This can help you to:
- Understand more about how I coach
- Make progress on some of your key challenges; and
- Decide whether we're a good fit to work together.
I can't coach everyone who applies, but if you don't try, we'll never know!
- Article: Seeing Passive Aggressive Behaviour at Work? Let’s Deal With It.
- Article: Seeing Resistance to Change In Your Team? Do This.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast Episode #50: Are You Avoiding a Difficult Conversation?
- Coaching: Apply for Your Discovery Coaching Session.