Passive aggressive behaviour can be quite common in the workplace, as many of us work in a relatively polite society. Passive aggressive behaviour is a way for people to say “No” and push back on you, without direct confrontation.
Needless to say, it can also be one of the most frustrating behaviours to encounter in the workplace!
Leaders are likely to run into this behaviour because we are in the business of making change… and many people don’t like change. In fact, they’d rather that you just left them alone!
In this episode, I’ll take a look at some common signs of passive aggressive behaviour and what you can do about it.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: Seeing Passive Aggressive Behaviour at Work? Let’s Deal With It.
- Article: Seeing Resistance to Change In Your Team? Do This.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast Episode #50: Are You Avoiding a Difficult Conversation?
- Coaching: Apply for Your Discovery Coaching Session.