Leaders often need to introduce process and structure into their teams. So it can be really frustrating when your people won’t follow what you’re trying to introduce!
In this episode, I look at some of the major reasons why people aren’t following your process. And as usual, I’ll provide some ideas of what you can do about it, to have your people follow your lead.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
>>> Click here to apply for your complimentary coaching session.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
- Article: People Won’t Follow Your Process? Do This!
- Article: Team Won’t Follow Instructions? Ask These Questions.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #42: Moving Your People Along the Motivation Spectrum.
- Coaching Discovery Session Application: Click here.
Leave A Comment