Daily commitments are a powerful tool that I use with some of my coaching clients. Commitments are a great way to shift mindset and help you show up the way you want to every day.
For leaders this is extremely valuable, because we are often in challenging situations where our people are relying on us to remain calm, composed and motivated. After all, we want to role model the right behaviours!
In this episode, I discuss the benefits of daily commitments, how you can develop some for yourself and then what to do with them. Try them out, they can make a big difference to your mindset and create a better tone for your day.
Daily Commitment Questions:
“If I reached the end of my life, what is something I would regret if I hadn’t done it?”
“How do I want to be each day at work (or home, or wherever)?”
“What behaviour, mindset or attitude will help me to reach my goals?”
“What do I want to be really proud of, in my role / in my life / at the end of my life?”
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
Like the Show? Leave a Review On Apple Podcasts ✅
👍 If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: How Daily Commitments Can Improve Your Leadership.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #128: Is a Lack of Confidence Showing In Your Leadership?
- Article: How Leaders Can Stay Motivated, When They Don’t Feel Like It.
- Coaching: Book Your Complimentary Discovery Coaching Session.