Some leaders consider regular 1 to 1 meetings with their team members to be a waste of time and effort. After all, there are lots of other things that could be done instead of adding another regular meeting to your schedule.
This perception often results in 1 to 1 meetings being held less frequently, on a monthly basis or even less. This isn’t very much over the course of a whole year!
1 to 1 meetings can be a valuable point of engagement with your team, especially if you focus on making them useful. In this episode, I share some of my ideas to improve your 1 to 1 meetings to both you and your team members can get the most out of them.
Feeling Overworked and Overwhelmed? 😫 Join the Group Coaching Program
If you struggle with your workload and feel like you’re not looking after yourself in your leadership role, then join the upcoming Group Coaching Program. Group coaching is a great way to benefit from coaching and learn from other leaders at the same time.
To learn more and apply for your place in the program, click here: Group Coaching – Apply Now.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
- Article: 1 to 1 Meetings: Let’s Make Them Better.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #63: “I Don’t Have Time”: Taking Back Control of Your Leadership.
- Article: Risk & Reward: How to Provide Development Opportunities For Your Team.
- Article: How Leaders Can Identify Mental Health Issues.
- Article: 5 Questions to Ask An Unmotivated Team Member.
- Group Coaching Program: Group Coaching to Safeguard Your Wellbeing and Tackle Overwhelm.
Leave A Comment