Work doesn’t always go smoothly, or to plan. As leaders, we are often put in situations where we are under stress and having to work through uncertainty.
Leaders need to be able to keep calm, make good decisions and move forward. That’s why in this episode, I run through some good ways to help yourself stay calm in times of trouble, stress and uncertainty.
After all, a calm leader looks more confident and capable, and is more likely to have people want to follow them!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: How to Stay Calm at Work: 5 Tips for Leaders.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #58: Why Leaders Should Do More Planning (and Why They Don’t).
- Article: 5 Ways to Say No Without Getting Fired.
- Leadership Coaching: >>> Click Here to Learn More About Working With Me.
- Meditation and Mindfulness – Headspace: https://www.headspace.com/