One of the most frustrating parts of workplace life happens when people aren’t communicating effectively. After all, it’s easy for communication to break down in the hustle and bustle.
In this episode, I look at some of the common causes of communication issues and of course, some ways that you can avoid them in your team and workplace. As usual, leaders have a huge part to play in how communication flows, which can have a dramatic effect on just how productive your workplace is!
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Article: Communication Breakdown: 5 Common Causes and How to Avoid Them.
- Article: 5 Communication Skills Every Leader Needs.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #37: Communication Mistakes That Will Damage Your Leadership.