It’s inevitable that at some point in your leadership career, you’re going to come across a colleague that you just don’t see eye to eye with.
In this episode, I cover the various causes of poor working relationships and some ways to fix it so that you can work together productively, even if you don’t become amazing friends.
After all, it’s much nice to come to work without the stress and awkwardness of a difficult colleague.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #50: Are You Avoiding a Difficult Conversation?
- Article: 3 Ways That Leaders Can Improve Cross Team Collaboration.
- Article: Setting Boundaries at Work: Why It’s Crucial.
- eBook: The Difficult Conversations eBook.