Sometimes even the best of us will go down the road of weak leadership… even if we don’t mean to. Leadership is complex and can be difficult and sometimes we’ll run the other way when we come up against our fears.
We might take the easy road instead of the more difficult path. But what might that mean in the long run? Could our problems get even worse?
In this episode, I’ll discuss some of the misconceptions of weak leadership, as well as some of the key signs of weak leadership and what you can do about it.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
Like the Show? Leave a Review On Apple Podcasts ✅
👍 If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: Weak Leadership: Are You Doing It?
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #28: Why Softly Spoken Leaders Make a Big Impact.
- Article: Avoiding a Difficult Conversation? Ask Yourself These 3 Questions.