Do you ever wish your team members were more resilient? You know, putting up with the problems and striving forward with even greater motivation?
Well, it’s not enough to wish people were more resilient. And you can’t just blame them for feeling bad in a chaotic and complex work environment. Leaders need to set the right conditions for resilience to happen.
In this episode, I talk about some of the key ways that I believe you can create resilience in a team, and have your people feeling more able to cope with the challenges that come.
Book Your Discovery Coaching Session
I invite you to a 90-minute Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
Like the Show? Leave a Review On Apple Podcasts ✅
👍 If you like this episode, please take a few minutes to leave a review on Apple Podcasts (Note: you have to scroll to the bottom to leave a review).
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: Why Being Resilient Will Kill You.
- Video: Video: Suffering from Uncertainty in Your Leadership? Do This!
- Article: Meaningful Work, the #1 Motivator (and How to Provide it in Your Team).
- Article: How Leaders Can Build a Resilient Team.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast Episode 42: Moving Your People Along the Motivation Spectrum.