If you’ve ever encountered tricky behaviour or performance issues in your team, it’s not pleasant. Sometimes leaders will wait until the problem “sorts itself out” or goes away, instead of taking action to fix it.
The only problem with this approach is that these issues hardly ever go away by themselves. It often takes some powerful and courageous leadership action to make progress. In this episode, I’ll discuss four of the powerful actions you can take to address the issues in your team, rather than waiting for them to go away on their own.
There is no silver bullet solution for these problems either – you might have to try some different approaches and see what works. Your team is different from everyone else’s. But the 4 leadership actions presented in this episode are usually what it takes to make a positive change.
Interested in working with me?
If you're interested in potentially working with me, I invite you to apply for a complimentary coaching call.
This can help you to:
- Understand more about how I coach
- Make progress on some of your key challenges; and
- Decide whether we're a good fit to work together.
I can't coach everyone who applies, but if you don't try, we'll never know!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: 4 Powerful Leadership Actions to Fix Your Workplace Issues.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast Episode 48: The Perils of Passive Leadership.
- Article: Avoiding a Difficult Conversation? Ask Yourself These 3 Questions.