If you’ve ever encountered tricky behaviour or performance issues in your team, it’s not pleasant. Sometimes leaders will wait until the problem “sorts itself out” or goes away, instead of taking action to fix it.
The only problem with this approach is that these issues hardly ever go away by themselves. It often takes some powerful and courageous leadership action to make progress. In this episode, I’ll discuss four of the powerful actions you can take to address the issues in your team, rather than waiting for them to go away on their own.
There is no silver bullet solution for these problems either – you might have to try some different approaches and see what works. Your team is different from everyone else’s. But the 4 leadership actions presented in this episode are usually what it takes to make a positive change.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
Like the Show? Leave a Review On Apple Podcasts ✅
👍 If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: 4 Powerful Leadership Actions to Fix Your Workplace Issues.
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast Episode 48: The Perils of Passive Leadership.
- Article: Avoiding a Difficult Conversation? Ask Yourself These 3 Questions.