Many people think that being strategic is just for company CEOs and executives, but this isn’t necessarily the case. In this episode, I’ll introduce some of the top strategic skills that I believe make for better leadership.
You might not feel like you have a strategic bone in your body, but it really doesn’t need to be too complicated. In my opinion, strategy can be summed up by knowing where you want to be, developing an approach to getting there and having a framework for deciding what to do as things happen along the way.
Being strategic can help every leader achieve their goals and identify a better way to get from point A to point B!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #58: Why Leaders Should Do More Planning (and Why They Don’t)
- Article: How to Influence People to Achieve Your Leadership Goals.
- Article: 5 Strategic Skills to Improve Your Leadership.