When you’re in a tough leadership role, it can be easy to slip into a victim mindset. Nothing is your fault, you can’t do anything to fix the workplace problems and you end up being passive in your approach.
This is obviously damaging for leaders because they slip into complacency and inaction. So what can we do about it? In this episode, I discuss this mindset challenge and some common situations that can bring it on.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Podcast: Thoughtful Leader Podcast #87: How to Fix Behaviour Issues In Your Team
- Article: Seeing Performance Issues In Your Team? Try These Things.
- Article: 4 Ways Leaders Damage Accountability in the Workplace.
- Article: Do You Have a Victim Leadership Mentality?