Continuous improvement is obviously very popular these days. Why wouldn’t you want your team to keep improving? But there is more to team improvement than just boosting performance to make you look good.
In this episode, I look at some less obvious reasons why improving your team is something that all smart leaders should do. It can make the difference between leading an engaged, motivated team and having a team that simply stands still.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
Like the Show? Leave a Review On Apple Podcasts ✅
👍 If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: 5 Reasons Smart Leaders Keep Chasing Team Improvement.
- Article: Motivation at Work: Moving Your People Along the Motivation Spectrum.
- Article: Risk & Reward: How to Provide Development Opportunities For Your Team.