Leadership situations are often complex, because they involve people and competing priorities. Each leadership challenge involves multiple dimensions that need to be considered.
Even when you think there is a simple solution, there are often complexities that arise when we analyse the situation from different perspectives.
In this episode, I discuss a helpful model for assessing your leadership challenges from 3 perspectives: Rational, Emotional and Political. I’ll walk through these 3 aspects to help you view your workplace in different ways.
Hopefully, you can use these perspectives to successfully overcome your next leadership challenge!
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
>>> Click here to apply for your complimentary coaching session.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
- Article: The Impact and Importance of Emotions in Leadership.
- Article: Stakeholder Management Tips For the Everyday Leader.
- Article: Tricky Leadership Situation? Consider These 3 Dimensions.
Leave A Comment