Many leaders need to deal with a tricky situation – balancing the needs of their boss with that of their team.
In this episode, I take a look at why this can be difficult, and how failing to balance both aspects can be bad for your leadership and the workplace itself.
Interested in working with me?
If you're interested in potentially working with me, I invite you to apply for a complimentary coaching call.
This can help you to:
- Understand more about how I coach
- Make progress on some of your key challenges; and
- Decide whether we're a good fit to work together.
I can't coach everyone who applies, but if you don't try, we'll never know!
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
- Article: Should You Focus On Managing Your Boss Or Your Team?
- Podcast: Avoiding a Negative Team Culture.