Ever had an influential stakeholder who blocked what you were trying to do? What about one who supported you and removed the roadblocks along the way?
Leadership always involves gaining support from the key people around you, whether it’s your boss, other colleagues or senior executives within the organisation. Leaders who ignore this aspect of leadership can come unstuck as they experience opposition to their ideas and have trouble moving things forward.
In this episode, I discuss some simple steps to take to help you manage your key stakeholders so you can get your work done more easily.
Apply For Your Complimentary Coaching Session
I invite you to a complimentary Discovery Coaching Session, where we will:
- Get clear on your most important goals and what is most important to you
- Identify blockers and limiting beliefs that are holding you back; and
- Develop key actions you can take to move forward and make progress.
You will leave the Discovery Coaching Session with a sense of clarity, purpose and practical steps to move you forward.
There is no obligation to pursue further coaching after this session - but many people do!
>>> Click here to apply for your complimentary coaching session.
Like the Show? Please Leave a Review! ✅
If you like this episode or the show in general, please take a few minutes to leave a review by clicking one of the links below.
Your review really helps me to reach a wider audience of thoughtful leaders, so we can improve workplaces around the world. I appreciate you taking the time! 🙏
>>> Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
>>> Click here to leave a rating on Spotify.
- Podcast #70: How Team Alignment Will Help You Get On (and Stay On) the Right Track.
- Article: How to Influence People to Achieve Your Leadership Goals.
- Shownotes: https://www.thoughtfulleader.com/109/
Leave A Comment