Do people make constant demands on your time without considering how it impacts you and your team? Do you find yourself running from one thing to another, without any time to actually lead your team?
With this guide, you can start working more effectively. You can reclaim your time. You can be a better leader. Now you can reduce your stress levels and safeguard your mental health.
Start managing up – push back on unreasonable requests and put yourself and your team first.
The information in the Managing Up Guide is suited to all types of leaders. Whether you lead projects or operational teams, it doesn’t matter. You need to start managing up effectively.
This guide contains useful, actionable information in an easy to use format. No long text books, just the advice you need, fast.
“Ben is very insightful about what actually takes place in the workplace. I find the leadership guides to be very useful and well written, at a reasonable price.”
– Adrian T, Canada, Manufacturing industry
After reading the Managing Up guide, you will:
- Understand the reasons why people feel like they are unable to manage upwards effectively
- Know why managing up and saying “no” is beneficial to your career and life
- Effectively manage upwards, using a variety of different methods
- Set yourself up for success by preparing for situations where you can push back on unreasonable demands
- Be able to deal with any consequences that may occur after you manage up.
Download the PDF Guide today for only $5.00 and watch the amazing transformation that happens when you start managing up effectively.
You and your team will thank you for it.
Note: you don’t need a Paypal account to purchase
About the Author: Ben Brearley is a leader, leadership coach, MBA and former management consultant passionate about developing considerate, thoughtful and effective leaders. Ben has been leading teams for more than 12 years and has seen the best and worst of leadership. Ben’s drive to help others improve their leadership skills led to the creation of this guide.