Do people make constant demands on your time without considering how it impacts you and your team? Do you find yourself running from one thing to another, without any time to actually lead your team?
With this guide, now you can reclaim your time. Now you can be a better leader. Now you can reduce your stress levels and safeguard your mental health.
Push back on unreasonable requests and put yourself and your team first.
After reading this guide, you will:
- Understand the reasons why people feel like they can’t say No
- Know why pushing back and saying No is beneficial to your career and life
- Effectively say No, using a variety of different methods
- Set yourself up for success by preparing for situations where you can push back
- Be able to deal with consequences that may occur after you say No.
Download the PDF Guide today for only $4.00 (AUD) and watch the amazing transformation that happens when you start to say No.
You and your team will thank you for it.
Note: you don’t need a Paypal account to purchase
About the Author: Ben Brearley is a leader, manager, MBA and former management consultant passionate about developing considerate, thoughtful and effective leaders. Ben has been leading teams for more than 10 years and has seen the best and worst of leadership. Ben’s drive to continually tailor and improve his leadership skills led to the creation of this guide.