Resources to Build Your Leadership Confidence
One of the greatest attributes that a leader can have is self confidence. Confidence often comes from experience, but it also comes from being surrounded by the right people and achieving goals over time.
Leadership confidence matters because:
- When your team members and colleagues see confident behaviour, they will believe you have everything under control.
- Confident leaders don’t second-guess themselves. They make decisions and stick with them.
- Leaders with confidence are perceived as more competent. People are more willing to follow competent leaders!
- Confident leaders are less likely to avoid conflict, and are more likely to feel comfortable in many situations, even outside of their comfort zone.
On this page, I’ve compiled a list of free and paid resources to help you build confidence in your leadership role. Check out the resources below and start building your leadership confidence today.
One of the best ways to improve confidence is to invest in leadership coaching. Leadership coaching can help you build confidence, because it gives you:
- An experienced person to speak to, to help you overcome your leadership challenges
- Someone to help you work through your options and decide on the best course of action
- Guidance to help you set goals and the accountability to achieve them.
Thoughtful Leader coaching services can help you. If you’re interested in knowing more, please click the Learn More button below.