If you choose the Coaching Program option, then I will provide a coaching contract for you to sign. In summary, the coaching contract contains:
- The details of the coaching period and how often we will meet
- Confidentiality provisions about how I will deal with information provided during the sessions
- The price of the coaching as well as payment terms
- The policy to reschedule or cancel coaching sessions
- Ownership of any intellectual property generated; and
- Details of the legal jurisdiction that would govern any disputes or claims.
I use the coaching contract in all of my coaching engagements, so that you understand the agreement and there are no surprises. I have never had any issues with clients where there has been a dispute, but the contract exists in the very rare case that this might occur.
The contract is nothing to be nervous about – it simply describes the basics of our agreement so that we can get on with the real work – which is to help you achieve your goals and overcome your challenges.