Tackle the Difficult Conversations With Confidence and Achieve Real Results
Being able to tackle the difficult conversations for performance or behaviour issues is a critical skill for any leader. Difficult conversations are uncomfortable and many leaders avoid them… don’t let this be you!
This eBook contains practical advice you can apply to your role today. After reading the Difficult Conversations eBook, you will be able to:
- Prepare effectively for difficult conversations, giving you the confidence to handle the situation
- Undertake difficult conversations confidently and sensitively, to ensure both parties are benefiting from the conversation
- Better handle emotional reactions during a difficult conversation at work… and much more!
Stop your small issues from snowballing into large problems and be a better leader for your team.
After Reading the Difficult Conversations eBook, You Will Be Able to:
- Understand why difficult conversations are so important
- Identify the need for difficult conversations at work, or in your team
- Understand the different types of challenging conversations that you may need to have
- Prepare effectively for difficult conversations. This includes getting in the right mindset, gathering factual evidence, processing your emotions and acknowledging your own part in the problem
- Undertake difficult conversations more easily and sensitively
- Better handle emotional reactions during a difficult conversation at work.
Watch to Learn More About the Difficult Conversations eBook
Happy Customers Are Saying…
“The part of my job that I hate is having hard conversations with my team, so I bought this eBook to see whether it would make any difference.I was having a particularly hard time with one person in my workplace. The tools in this eBook really helped me to have the productive conversations that got real results.
Nobody likes having difficult conversations, but the Difficult Conversations eBook helped me to prepare better for them, and I’m getting better results when I do need to address a problem in my team. Worth the investment!”
– P. Myers, Supervisor, Idaho Falls USA
“Ben is very insightful about what actually takes place in the workplace. I find the leadership guides to be very useful and well written, at a reasonable price.”
– Adrian Thibodeau, Bellatrx, Canada
About the Author: Ben Brearley is a leader, manager, MBA and former management consultant passionate about developing considerate, thoughtful and effective leaders. Ben has been leading teams for more than 15 years and has seen what works and what doesn’t.
Click the Buy Now Button Below and Improve Your Leadership Today!