Do you avoid tackling the Difficult Conversations at work?
Difficult conversations at work are necessary around the globe.
Unfortunately, leaders are not having as many of these conversations as they need to be having!
Many leaders avoid tackling the difficult conversations at work. This is because of the discomfort and anxiety that comes from solving the hardest problems.
From performance discussions, to behavioural and personal hygiene issues, difficult conversations at work are critical. They prevent your small problems from snowballing into large issues.
“Ben is very insightful about what actually takes place in the workplace. I find the leadership guides to be very useful and well written, at a reasonable price.”
– Adrian T, Canada, Manufacturing industry
Spot Difficult Conversations at work and learn to handle them effectively
This guide will help you to identify difficult conversations that you need to be having to move forward.
This guide also enables you to prepare for difficult conversations at work. Including how to get your mindset right and handle the strong emotions that you may experience during a difficult conversation.
The Difficult Conversations Guide contains useful, actionable information in an easy to use format. No long text books, just the advice you need, fast.
The Difficult Conversations Guide can help you. Here’s how.
After reading this guide, you will be able to:
- Understand why difficult conversations are so important
- Identify the need for difficult conversations at work, or in your team
- Understand the different types of challenging conversations that you may need to have
- Prepare effectively for difficult conversations. This includes getting in the right mindset, gathering factual evidence, processing your emotions and acknowledging your own part in the problem
- Undertake difficult conversations more easily and sensitively
- Better handle emotional reactions during a difficult conversation at work.